Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I've just read some letter that Rupen gave me went he was in Colorado. I had a revelation. As much as I talk about marriage and about a life with him, it never really sank it. It was more of like a "go with the follow thing" but after reading those letters again, it was like a confirmation. Now I am so wanting to spend my life with him. I realise that he is the only man , other than daddy of course, that loves me so very much. (And not to mention I love him so very much too. ) I really cannot imagine a life without him.

This short 15 minutes of reading the letters made me wonder one thing. What is love? Love is more than just fast pumping heart beats. It is more than just sweaty palms. It really goes way beyound that. Its more than just feeling "manja" or "sayang". Its a two way thing. Its respondisbility. And I think when someone is really in love, they can be who they want to be with the other person and not be afraid of being judged. Love is not self concious. Its like waking up in the morning and scratching your butt and not worrying that the person will mind. Its like farting really loud when you are with the person and not blush but laugh about it. Its when your guard is totally let down because you can trust that person.

I finally found my prince charming.(its just a metaphor, he really isn't that charming.. just MAN) I am so looking forward to a life time together. I'm not afraid of anything that could possibly happen because I know me and my prince charming can see it through together. I guess thats what love is.....
- she sees cupid

Posted by jasmine at 8:11 PM