Thursday, September 25, 2008

Was at Zouk mambo last night... Some conclusions were drawn.

1) Mambo is some what like para para
2) People actually stand really still through out the entire song if they dont know the actions
3) People actually have mambo stand offs
4) Mambo actions are not that hard. After awhile most of the words have fixed actions.
5) Mambo is one day in a week where GEEKS become real MEN, where LOSERS become WINNERS as they stand on the podium. Mambo night is a night where mass transformation take place. (You wouldn't believe the amount of girls oggling at the geeks who knew ALL the actions)
6) Mambo is too crowded
7) I can imagine Jasper at MAMBO
8) Mambo is crawling with 18 year olds
9) Alcohol and nasi lemak don't go !!
10) From today onwards... I'M A ST JAMES GIRL. call me aunty if you want but Movida ROCKS. I love the place and I want the band at Movida to play for my wedding!!!!!

-its time to learn hot latino dancing

Posted by jasmine at 12:50 PM