Friday, July 25, 2008

And she blogs again.....

Its been a while since I blogged. Not that I have been busy. More like cant be bothered. Well, school started for me AGAIN. Back to being a student. Gonna have that status until 2010 July. It is kinda funny to be known as a trainee teacher. I am paid to study. I'm a student yet I am also an employee.

School was ok. I'm group facilitator for GESL. There is project runway NIE coming. Gonna take part in Standard Charter run and NIE Olympics. So what if I dont get into PESS. I gonna be just as good as any other PESS ppl. Soccer, floorball and basketball, taking part in all.

SIM starts next week. WOOHOOO. I love studying . I miss TPS to bits. Its not only the school that I miss but also the children.
(Stupid bitch keep saying I would miss the colleagues.) I dont not miss them but the kids i miss more. The interaction with the children is priceless. Maybe thats why I am a TEACHER.

Diving again soon.....

Posted by jasmine at 3:43 PM