Thursday, May 01, 2008

Its about 2 am now. I just got back from a movie.. Iron Man.. Its ok larz.. Has some entertainment value.

I had a rough day. Lets just say today was not my best day. But I think I handled it well. I realise something. Some people should be shot. I met an old "friend" today. (MCP) I know I shouldnt be bitching abt this. He is seriously an MCP. I was there but I was invisible. I was talking but he just looked pass me. Haha* Well I see people like that in my life time and if I see them often enough, they will know of my presence. Luckily I only saw him for a short 5 mins today. Any longer I would make my presence known to him. Honestly, I dont give two fucks if you are of high leadership position in office. When you are out of office you are just like any of us. NORMAL PEOPLE, CIVILIAN. I guess some people just dont get that. I pity his wife.

I met another one of those anal pencil in the arse people today. I got a little upset by I think its the way I react that made the difference. I told a good friend and colleauge of my today, I am not the sort who can wayang, if i dont like you I dont like you. I wouldn't be brutal or I wouldn't be extra nice, I would be just normal. And well I am glad I stuck to my principles today. Some times I think things happen for a reason. I dont konw the reason for the things happening today. One thing I took back was that if being a leader means behaving in that way, I rather forgo my promotions and pay increment.

What makes a leader? I dont know . I met 3 leaders today who I thought should have never been placed in that position. Maybe this system is based too much on meritocracy. Honestly some times I wonder how some people manage to become leaders. If being a leader means backstabbing, noses up in the air and wayanging around that being a leader is not worth it. I dont want to lead, I dont want to be identified as someone with potential to move up. I rather forgo my dreams and aspirations. The people down there are more fun, they are more real.

Posted by jasmine at 12:58 AM