Monday, April 07, 2008
Its been a long time since I last blogged PROPERLY.
Through this time, I must admit there has been very trying times, very happy times and not to mention times that I wished I could forget. I have rekindled my passions for the ARTS and Sports ( they are very contrasting things) and I have decided to do my best and let God do the rest. I have been asking myself questions, I have been dreaming dreams. There are still questions left unanswered, there are still places yet to be seen.
Its been a long trying week. I know there has to be a reason for the things happening. I feel scared and insecure. Will I be next? What lies ahead.. Is my job just another job or a passion/ a calling?
I wonder how many people read my blog ...
My blogskins needs a change.
Posted by jasmine at 8:58 PM