Thursday, January 03, 2008
This is why we never give up. Our bodies are dying but your spirits are renewed everyday2 Cor 4:16Don't get me wrong. I'm not getting all spiritual and self righteous this new year. This verse just really stood out to me as I was reading some stuff last night. Its so much easier to say I quit then to say try again.
These 2 words "I Quit" has be constantly on my mind this few days. NO i do not intend to quit my job but I feel like quiting in other aspects. I dont feel the drive to move forward or any drive to do things. I have to remind myself everyday that if I were to set my heart on doing something, I have to do it right if not dont do it at all.
I'm worried about my PPT. People please pray for me, not so that I may pass it but I may have the drive to work for it, 'cause I strongly believe that if I put my hear to do someting, whatever the result is, I will be happy because I know I did my best. Of couse being the perfectionist me, I would like very much to pass, but reality check la, pass or not it really depends on the effort I intend to put in.
So cheers to a start of a long long new year. Lets see the outcome of my ppt on the 7th of march la .
Posted by jasmine at 9:02 AM