Monday, November 19, 2007

Today was a good day.

I got an award for the highest number of quality passes for English for Primary 4. It was a shock. Well at least I know my English is on the right track. Guess I would have to work harder next time for Maths and Science....

The list of Ppl I want to get back at are getting longer. These are the people who drive me to want to strive for excellence. Werid ah.. Its the people who offend who makes me want to outshine them and get the last laughs.

I got that feeling again. It was the same feel I got when my P4 teacher, MRS ELIZABETH SIMON of SHPS, threw my book back and me and yelled "STUPID GIRL!" Haha. That was the turing point in my life. I realised that the only way I can get back at her is to TEACH and be damn good at it and I can stand in her face and say "Hi, this is that STUPID GIRL". I had this wishful thinking once that I would one day be her HOD and give her hell. Maybe this dream is still possible. The fire for that was relighted again by some f*cKing EAS staff in the school today. Give me 8 year and if that stupid f*ck is still there I would be saying to him "In your face LOSER!"

I know where I want to go and what I want to do . I will do it by all means. I've seen people do it . I would be there one day, you just wait and see. And you will see how it feels like to be mistreated when you have little power or status in your office.

Posted by jasmine at 8:02 PM