Saturday, November 10, 2007
My entire life sumed up in 4 words... "SEE I TOLD YOU"
I tell this to my students, I tell this to my parents and I tell this to my friends... "SEE I TOLD YOU"
Now, I tell this to myself...
Its funny isn't it. When things happen to me I would tell myself that too. Am I being too hard on myself. Or do I do things to challenge the course of nature? And when things dont work out I tell myself, "damn, i should have listened to myself in the first place. Oh well, SEE I TOLD YOU"
I guess that is part of my growing up process. I guess if I had doubts about something I shouldn't do it so as to avoid the entire agonizing guilt trip I would put myself through with those 4 words. Well, so far my decisions have been quite
sound. I hope.
Another one of my constant guilt driven lines would be " you deserve it" and honestly, I deserve it when ever something terrible happen to me. When bad things happen I deserve it, when good things happen its a bonus. Is this a negative attitude or an attitude that expects the worst hope for the best?
Haha* well i hope after the raving session I would be able to see.
Not recieving any response.. See I told you...
Posted by jasmine at 11:21 PM