Saturday, October 13, 2007
Its been 3 yrs. To be exact, 3 yrs and 1 day. Its seems longer. I guess that how things are when you are very comfortable with another person. Time really flies when I am with him. I must at admit he is not the most romantic, sensitive or sayang sayang kind of person, but his tough exterior, (or like how I like to say it MANLINESS) has made me tougher. Yaya, I am still an emotional BITCH, but with him around its hard to get too emotional cause I know I will get scolded.
3 years, 3 very long years and counting. I think that is how live would be now right? Its gonna be a long long road ahead but at least I know you would be there to hold my hand (or least you would be there to scold me if i do silly things la )
Lub Lub Lub Lub Lub YOU
many many
__________________________________________________________
I knew Nattie for more than a decade now. We have been super close ever since the day we met. She left for Canada about 3 years ago. Long time indeed. I guess the year that I turned 18 was the year when so many changes happened. Looking back, I guess that is just how life is right? I still miss Nattie alot. I miss having someone I can call when I just need a reason to talk. Well, I know she is doing well there , I hope I would be able to see her soon :)
All the best babe
Posted by jasmine at 4:21 PM