Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Belated Birthday Singapore. Haha* I wasn't too excited abt it though.

It pays to be a teacher. I just had a super long weekend. Spent my 8th evening at Cafe Delmar. Had some very unglam pictures taken. Spent the entire National Day at home, though I had the urge to run out of the house at 9pm to meet my "gay" friend for coffee. Now spending my quiet Friday in school. Yes* it is a school holiday but Jasmine still came back. WOHOO* Bored la.. Sat and Sun would be a long one.

I am afraid of this particular Monday.

On a lighter note, did anyone realise how TERRIBLE the fella who was singing the national day song looked like.. When I saw it I felt so disgraced ! Honestly, it National Day, get a better looking singer to do the parade or dress him up well! He looked like a DRAG QUEEN. I know singapore is trying to be liberal about sexuality but please la, I think they shouldn't get a DRAG QUEEN look alike to sing on National Day. Too much make up and werid, seriously werid costume.

Anyway, Happy 42nd Birthday Singapore.

Posted by jasmine at 1:32 PM