Tuesday, July 03, 2007
I am upset today. Haha* (looks like a long post is coming) Anyway.. fuck you bitch. You seem to enjoy yelling at me. I'm not stupid and I have feeling too. The point you did that was the biggest mistake in your life. The lines have been drawn. The words have been said. Nothing is OK. Nothing is fine. I just wanted you to think that way. You've lost more than my tust today, you have lost my friendship.
Purely work relationships to climb up this ladder. I will be brutal, I will use people. What is the point of being nice and get hurt. To fuck if ppl really care about how I feel, if people care about how I feel I wouldnt be in this situation now. Work friends should just stay that way. I need not elborate how fucked up this whole thing is. Part of me wants to get posted out but of me want to stay. The part of me that wants to stay is the part that sees the potential in me climbing up the ladder here faster. I guess they are right about that kind of people. This is the 3rd time in my life this type of ppl let me down. Its sad but true.
Posted by jasmine at 6:41 PM