Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Its mid week. YEAH.. YAHOO.. WOOHOO.. 2 more days til my course ends. The test is tomorrow. Its been a week where I not only stepped out of my comfort zone but also did things I never did in my life. After that climbing accident 2 yrs ago, I developed the fear for heights and the fear of entrusting my life to anyone or anything that is attached by a rope. Honestly, I feel safer out at sea with nature then hanging on a rope. Somehow I feel that the natural environment not as dangerous as those man made devices. I always felt that way and this week I had to entrust my life to a rope and the pair of unfamilar hands that holds it.

I am still puzzled at my sudden ability to overcome all my fears and walk across one of the High elements. It was like 3 logs hanging by a chain side by side and I was suppose to walk cross it. It was about 4-5 storeys high. I had never done it, but I just went. I still remember asking my belayer, what happen if I suddenly freak out on the top. Haha* Well, I kinda did, but I finished it. I adseiled down a 4 storey building and I jumped a challenge pole after much persuasion.

I dread the challenge pole. I REALLY DO. Almost CRIED on it. Enjoyed the rafting today. Zipline is tomorrow. I am kinda scared of that one too :p .. hahaha

Anyway, tomorrow is the mock test and the theory test. ALL THE BEST TO ME ! (hai*) Why do my job put me through such stress? Will try to get some photos

- 2 days before I get my instructor certification

Posted by jasmine at 8:03 PM