Sunday, June 03, 2007
Its been a long week. A little longer than what I had expected. I played this week though my mind over and over again as I was lying in bed last night. Ok it wasn't that bad I guess. I am totally TANNED ! Burnt would be the right word to use... Had my eye browns done, spent slightly more than a hundred at Nike and Adidas, watched Shrek, got terrified in Mustafa.
Well I guess this week is OK. My life have been picking up since May. My bosses are good to me, my health has not be failing, work has been busy (the way I like it), had a try at my NIE interview and passed my BTT. Yeah, I was cursing at the first quater of my year and how muched it sucked, but when I look back at it, I guess its just God's way of teaching me how to appreciate things. Should the beginning of the year been any better, I properly woudlnt see the need to thank God every night for this twist of fortune.
So the next week is dawning... 2 weeks to Melaka. 1 more day to a week at Larbrador park. All in all this June holiday is packed. Its picking.. things are indeed picking for me here. God thank you for everything so far. Well, at least I know all the tears I shed in the first quater did not go in vain.
I would have more or less recovered from the first quater... I hope... I will know in a few months time I guess, when everything has finally fallen into place. It would be a reminder of what I do not have but could have, but it would also be a reminder of my decision. I do not feel tormented anymore. I guess, time really heals all wounds....
Posted by jasmine at 2:46 PM