Friday, June 01, 2007
It seems like the trend of movies to come out a "Part 3" (I forgot what Part 3s are called)
Anyway there was Spiderman, Pirates of the Carribean, Shrek and Lord of the Rings .. Etc... With the expection of Lord of the Rings and Spiderman, I thought the other 2 movies lost it in the 3rd part.
Pirates was too complicated and long. Honestly, movies that go longer then 2 hours tend to leave me confused. Don't get me wrong, I'm not slow or mentally challenged. I have a simple mind and I find it hard to comprehen anything that involves too many plots and twists. Life should be like a cartoon, with its Happily Ever After.
And on the note of Happily Ever after, Sherk was indeed a Happily ever after. The story was more or less expected. I must admit the animation was superb. And Puss in Boots "bambi eyes" never fail to make my heart melt. The show was 1 1/2 hours long and it was to the point. (unlike some 007 movies) I love the colors and the songs. Like any typical cartoon it had its simple child like plots. Easy to comprehen yet too predictable.
I'm waiting patiently for TMNT and Transformers !!! I have no idea if TMNT has be airred already. Oh well.. Will just wait..
Met nice ppl last night.... A week of THRILLS and HEIGHTS beckons....
Posted by jasmine at 9:12 AM