Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I feel super "cheated". No my bf did not cheat on me . Everyone but him "cheated" on me . When one thing is going right, the other would go wrong. How true.. I dont believe in a perfect anything, God gives, God takes...

I lost one best friend, another to work now another has kept so much from me. I feel super disgusted. I acted like I cared. I am a good actress, maybe much better then her. It hurts, it really does. How can anyone comprehen. How can anyone see. Maybe I should never trust anyone again. No one is worth my trust. Time and Time again. I think I am stupid. The people closest to you hurt you the most...
Who can I confide in now.
Who can I confide in again?
At least my dog cares.

I feel like crap. ( What a bad way to start the morning...)

The more people I meet the more I love my dog.

Posted by jasmine at 7:24 AM