Friday, June 08, 2007
5 lessons learnt*Being positive makes failure a whole lot easier. *Smiling in the face of danger make seeing your fears eye to eye alot easier.*Smiling when you want to cry makes you understand the true meaning of happiness. *Saying thank you God when there isn't really anything to be thankful for make you realise that life is never a bed of rose but an exciting journey.*In life there really isn't such a thing as a fairy tale ending but there is happily ever after for those who decide to take the effort to create it.I learnt somethings today and I realise that this 5 days have been the greatest learning journey of my life. Yes I did not achieve the expected result but I got one thing out of it, I fell in love with myself. I found the me I have been looking for all these years and I found to the confidence to say once again "Thank God for who I am." I wasn't made a failure, I was made to learn from failure and to take a step forward to make things better.
I have cried over my miserable life for the past few years, I have said that nothing is working out my way. Now just when things are going well for me, I see no reason why I should go back to my negative attitude and let everything I have worked for go to waste.
So Thank you God for every thing that happened today and everything that have happened in my life. Help me to remember to smile in everything. :DAmen
Posted by jasmine at 8:46 PM