Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hello and Good morning Singapore. Jasmine has finally decided to blog after a long long week.

This week was "da bomb" not in the happening sense but more like the KILLER sense.


Monday: Meeting at CCAB. (PA ppl are really STUPID. Honestly, I dont care if they see this. They should hear the way they talk!)


Tuesday: CCA Snapshot rehersal. (A blood pressure raising thing)


Wednesday: Prep for TPS open house


Thursday: NAFA retest, CCA Snapshot, NIE interview.


What do you think is a good quality of a teacher.....

"Well, a good teacher has to be patient. She has to have the passion. And most of all be able to "Love beyond limits, enrich beyond measure, because a teacher's job is not only in the classroom but also beyond the classroom."


Haha* Either I did very well, or I sucked. The interviewers walked out of the room 10 mins after the interview. No doubt I was the last but I thought they would take longer to get to a decision. Either they all agreed yes, or they all agreed NO. hahaha* We'll see in 2 weeks.....


Friday: Prep for open house. And CCA snapshot rehersal.


Saturday: OPEN HOUSE... ooOOooOOOooOOOoooo


______________________________________________________________


It is not the open house I would like to high light on but on what happened after. At 9.00pm Jasmine did a crazy thing. Ok I am a control freak. I dont like to make plans suddenly, I dont like to do things without plans. BUT I did that all last night.


"Mummy I am going out with my friends. Going to meet one of them who is going off to Spain. Latest I would be home would be about 1am."


And so my night began!...

10.30pm Cuba Libre @ Clark Quay.

1145-12.00am MOS @ Clark Quay.

1.30am: HOME hahaha*


Cuba Libre

People should check out that place. Its super nice. The food was good, the music was superb!! Latin songs... But there was to crazy cows dancing in front of the band. One of them fell on the stage HAHA* I think they were drunk!


MOS

For those MOS fans out there. I'm sorry. I dont like it.. HAHAHA* Blunt n HONEST. It was too CROWDED, too SMOKY and too many bodies rubbing against each other. I did enjoy the RETRO section though.. HAHAHA* OK.. BEEP BEEP WARNING.. Jas is aging.. They actually played songs I know at that section. At the R&B section (I hope no one I knew saw me), it was super mad. CROWDED. The only thing Me, Naz and Rauf did there was to dance to WHere is the LOVE....


"People killing people dying Children hurting hear them cry.... Father Father Father help us send some gudience for above.. Cos people got me questioning.. WHERE IS THE LOVE"


That song was like HIPPY MOVEMENT. Everyone held hands and swayed hahaa....


Anyway, here I am.. on Sunday morning, at home when I should be at church. I woke at 7am today. Dont ask me what is my problem... I have a disorder.. "Early bird" disorder.

Here is what I did this morning.. hahaha


OH Please feel free to call me, email me or message me if you want a shoe done... Depending on the type of shoe n stuff.. I will charge $13-20 per pair... Delivery included....

The June HOLIDAYS beckons... Here's to a boring work month ahead..... Cheers*

Posted by jasmine at 10:46 AM