Monday, April 30, 2007

Things seems to be picking up this year... At least I feel so... I finally got my PDL. I finally passed my BTT. Things are picking up again. (i Hope) There are a few more things I hope will work out

  1. Uni Sim application
  2. NIE application
  3. Quitting my stupid job (this one is a complicated issue)
  4. Diving*

I am feeling a little "sucky" now.. Irritated. If there is one thing I hate.. (hate is not a too strong word here) is .... People who NATO. (No Action Talk Only) I rather a person politely decline me then to say OK OK then expect me to do everything and in the end play me out. This entire 2 weeks have been filled with disappointment after disappointment. No one seem to be taking me seriously. Well I am fed up already. I see no reason why I should be waiting for others or depending on their decision to affect mine. I suddenly feel like how I felt during my 21st birthday. Is it cos I am so nice that people are taking me for a joy ride every time. Is it cause I tend to pretend it is ok so people dont take me seriously. Do I have to behave like everyone else and throw a tantrum to get things my way or to get people to take me seriously?

Posted by jasmine at 10:04 AM