Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Monologue
(this could properly appear in another play i write.)
How much of problems can one take before you go insane? How long can I take things? 4 months into this year and this has
officially been the worst year ever for me . The skeletons in my closet are creeping up on me. One by one they start dancing around my mind reminding me what a bitch I have been, tormenting me about decisions I have made.
Yes I know I am not perfect. I know I have made mistakes. Can they all go away? If I close my eyes, just for a moment, when I open them will I realise that this is all a dream? Will I open my eyes to a beautiful scenary before me? Can something work right for me this year, just one thing, anything. I am not the most optimistic person now. Would I ever be optimistic again? Why do I blame myself so much for everything that happen? Would lamenting on my miserable life make anything better?
Nothing have been right of me this year. The first quater of 2007 have offically been the worst part of my life. I use to think that my secondary school days were bad. I honestly thought that my life as a struggling teen was bad. Suddenly, becoming a legal adult is worst. Can the rest of my year please work out fine? Can it, please, pretty please? If nothing else is going to work right this year for me, could I at least have just one day, one day when my skeletons take a day off and stop bothering me. I need to apply for leave. I need to apply for leave from this job called life. I need one day off from being me. I need just one day off from life. If nothing is going to work right for me for the rest of the year, could I at least have one day off from life... I am not even submitting my letter of resignation. I am only submitting a leave application. Please aprove it. I need a break.
Posted by jasmine at 7:52 AM