Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Here is a few question for you ladies out there. I was thinking abt these questions and I can't seem too find the answer.

  1. Which is worse, being and old single virgin lady or being a married woman who has a demanding husband?
  2. Which is worse, wanting to have kids but can't or not wanting to have kids but have one?
  3. Which is worse, reaching the big 40 and you are still single, desperate to get married but have a great career life or Reaching the bit 40 with a loving husband but regretting that you never put enough into your career
  4. Which is worse, staying a virgin and not knowing what an orgasm is or haveing multiple sex partners and properly get some STD?
  5. Which is worse, being a degree holder, holding a high paying job and only spending time with you children on weekends or being a degree holding full time house wife?
  6. Which is worse, being happily married to man 10 to 20 yrs your junior or being happily married to a man 10 to 20 yrs your senior?
  7. Which is worse, marrying some one who you feel obligated to or not getting married at all?
  8. Then this goes back to the first question, would you rather be an old virgin or an unhappily married woman?

I guess this all balls down to ones principles and aim in life. Who has a perfect life, who doesn't? I think a perfect life is created by the person and no one else. Being a woman is not easy. we're bitchy, irritable and some times we can "kill". But what makes a real woman?

I thought about that cos I know some ppl who are nearing the big 30/ 40 and are not married. Society seems to put so much pressure on them. I have a friend who go so upset cos her student's mum is her age. ?I know a real bitch who is very upset that she is not married until now. But which is worse, being happily married or getting married cos of duty?

Posted by jasmine at 2:43 PM