Monday, March 26, 2007
Its been a long time since I actually blogged. Well, I am a little down now. Ok maybe not a little, quite depress but I'll leave. I was looking at older photos of myself. About 1-2 years back, and I couldnt help but realise the amount of weight I've put on.
Before (2005)
Anyway, i think everyone would see the difference. This is one of the reasons that I am down. Another reason I rather keep to myself. When i look at my vietnam photos I am brought to tears. My heart is crying about something that shouldn't have been yet it should have been. Something that would bring some joy but pain to me . Something that should have been enjoyed yet at that point it was not. Something I would hate myself for life about.
2mths 10 days. 2 months 1o days of guilt. Healing I hope , slowly, slowly but painfully.
Posted by jasmine at 2:57 PM