Saturday, March 03, 2007

For those people who know me , you would know I'm a big sucker for musicals. My taste for music is a bit queer for someone my age. I love OPERA. :D Seriously. I love Rusell Watson and Il Divo. Sigh* And you know what is the best thing about this march... PHANTOM OF THE OPREA IS HERE! I can't wait to watch it. I am so excited. I am so in love with this show. I watched it on VCD of the original musical and the movie and now LIVE!!! I am so EXCIED. AHHHH I have like memorised the entire play. :D HAAHA. Another show that I have gone so crazy about until now is Romeo and Juilet. My fav version is the movie version. The Leo Dicaprio version. Hmmmm* Another movie that would be a big hit would be A Portiat of Doran Gray. AH* I am in love with Oscar Wilde. Haha* Sigh* I am listening to Phantom of the Opera on my Ipod(thanks darling) Ahhh.... so soothing...

Posted by jasmine at 9:23 PM