Thursday, February 01, 2007

put your ipod/itunes on shuffle and press forward for each question, then use the song title as the answer - don't cheat!

1)How am i feeling today:Yellow- Coldplay. (yes I know i'm yellow skinned)
"Look at the stars, look how they shine for you and all the things that you do."

2)what do i fear most: Somewhere out there- Linda Ronstadt & James
"And when the night wind starts to sing a lonesome lullaby, it helps to think we're sleeping under the same blue sky"

3)what is my best friend's theme song: Unbreakable- Alicia Keys ... (haha* really meh!)

4)what was high school like : Patience- Guns N'Roses (haha* yeah I needed the patience to go through those years !"

5)what's the best thing about me: Sei parte ormai de me- Il Divo. ( I actually went to babblefish.com to check! couldnt get an answer)

6)what's in store for the weekend: Gigolo- Nick Cannon ft R Kelly (woohooo* happening weekend)

7)what song best describes my parents: Love Song- Fan Yi Chan

8)how is my life going: Any dream will do- Jason Donovan

9)what song will they play at my funeral: The Reason- Hoobstank ( So much regrets!)
"I'm not a perfect person, there's many things I wouldn't.... So I have to say before, I found a reason for me.... And the reason is you"

10)what do my friends really think of me: Unforgettable ( Oscar Peterson) "Unforgettable thats what you are ! Unforgettable though near or far, like of song of love that clings to me, how the thought of you does things to me."

11)how can i make myself happy: I'll never break your heart- Backstreet Boys.. (Erm no link la, but I love this song, esp the part where kevin talks.. thats one way of making me happy!)

12)what should i do with my life: Dip it low- Christina Milian ( why do I get funny songs for vital question hahaha) "Dip it low, pick it up slow..."

13)will i ever have children: Anywhere for you- Backstreet Boys. (thats a baby making song)

14)what is some good advice: No scurbs- TLC "No i dont want scurbs, scrub is a guy who can't earn no love from me, hanging on the passangers' side of his best friend's ride try to holler at me."

15)what is my current theme song: I would die for you- Garbage.... ( the song speaks for itself)

16)what kinda guys do i like : Whatever you want. Christina Millan (AH all guys should tell me that.Perfect men!) "Whatever you want I got it, whatever you need is me."

17)will i get married: There's gotta be more to life- Stacie Orrico ( I so agree... more to life than marriage and settling down) "There's gotta be more to life than chasing about every temporary high to statisfy me"

18)what should i do with my love life: Bang Bang- Franz Ferdinand

19)where will i live: Perfect fan- Backstreet Boys "Mum you'll always be my perfect fan!"

20)what will my dying words be: The best that love can be- Rusell Watson "You have got my heart and I want from you. And let me keep my memories of all the times we were amazing. And I will keep in memories, the best that love can be....."

Posted by jasmine at 9:30 AM