Sunday, February 11, 2007

I was doing a little thinking.. and i wonder.. How many people actually read my blog ... ( if u do tag k, at least I have a count)



Anyway out of my love for sprouting random things, I shall say some that happend today...


Jas: Mummy, I think I have no life

Mummy: Y?

Jas: Cos if I am not out at work or with rupen, I am at home picking shit (literally)




Daddy: Jas, Miko seems to like you alot ah

Jas: Huh. Cannot la. Next time I dont live here how !!

Daddy: Bring Miko to you new house with you la


Jas: But Rupen dont really like Miko


Daddy: y?


Jas: Cos Miko too small.. He want big big dog :p


Daddy: Haha, but I still think Miko will follow u to your house








Jas: Are you coming for the Auditions for drama


Some Random FL Kid: No I cant act


Jas: You dont have to be able to act to come


SRK: Haha* Dont want... I hope no one comes


Jas: !!!!(rolls eyes)








RANDOM PICTURES






























Posted by jasmine at 6:50 PM