Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Hehe my birthday is coming .. so have to have a wishlist right... hahaha* K my birthday wish very simple.. it took me a really long time to decide what I want.. so here it is


As you should kjnow by now, I am a sucker for crocs.. and i loveeeee the new ones ...


www.crocs.com


  1. Sassari

  2. Mary Janes

  3. Crocling

The Sassri and Crocling dont come out until march. So excited :D I love the Crocling (hint hint*).



Pink Nintendo Ds with supercard and stuff,

(Rupen has one and he should know what to add to it, I just want it cos I like the game Mario Kart and Cooking MAma)



I would love a Rabbit, Chinchilla and Cable TV too.. but erm... these items are subject to approval to Mummy, Daddy and Rupen. They kinda think these things I really want are not so good for me now... hahaha*

Posted by jasmine at 10:04 AM