Wednesday, January 24, 2007
3 days til my puppy comes
26 days til "BAK KWA" festival (thats what I call chinese new year)
27 days til Nattie's 21st birthday
42 days to my 21st birthday
45 days to my 21st b'day party...
With so many things to look forward to ... who can say life is boring?
Now what do I want for my birthday? Erm... I know
1) A pair of grey or brown bunnies (live ones)
2) A kitten
3) A baby polar bear (live one )
4) More hammies
5) A pony would be nice
6) Maybe a cheetah cub or a tiger cub
7) Baby Elephant !!!!!
8) I would die for a lizard.. Chamelon !!!
9) A green grass snake would be nice too
10) OH .. AND A ZOO KEEPER !!!!
Yup those would be the bestest birthday presents I can get...
As you can see I have really no idea what I want.. actually I dont really want anything.. I just wanna have FUN :D
Posted by jasmine at 11:37 AM