Thursday, November 23, 2006

Its been a roller coaster of emotions since the week following up to JYC. Happy sad angry fustrated elated... U get the picture. Anyway today is the relase of the PSLE results... THE 2nd top pupil is from TAMPINES PRI. Suddenly all the teachers were so happy. When I looked at this from the 3rd person angle, suddenly I understood why people, more like I, want to be a teacher. It was a reminder to why teacher should be my way to go. The satisfaction you get when you see a child move on in life is something words cannot describe. Well then again, if there is something terrible happening to the child, it would also be a blow. Teaching is really a fulfilling career.

On a heavier note, I have been quite stressed lately. Well I have been doing a lot of work, having very little sleep and worrying. I have gotten over my this year christmas blues. I have a wedding to attend on Xmas eve and maybe would be going up to JB for shopping on that day too. I thank god for friends who have been so supportive of me. What is bugging me now is $$$. I need to have enough to support myself. I cannot depend on anyone else. Although I have intentions of settling down but how can I ever depend on my other half? Its just not right la, there are alot of "what ifs" when you become to dependent on a person. Even now I am trying my best to be financially independent. I dont want to reach a stage where y I go into debt and go around leeching off people. I doubt that would ever happen. God has been good. My pay a month is enough to sustain me for the entire month, however, no savings. I need to save. I need to CUT down on my HP bill. Stress la.. money makes me very stress...

Posted by jasmine at 8:21 AM