Monday, November 13, 2006
Been so busy this few days.. or should i say the pass week that I do not have time to blog. My family is intending to go Taiwan from the 13-18 of Dec or the 18-23 of dec. I cant wait. (dont sound too enthu. no do I) I am just tired.
Jyc is this friday. Had a ton of things to do this week. Monday was KL recovery day, Tuesday I was off but I had to come back and clear CCA records, Wednesday and Thursday was Exam day. Friday was crazy day... From P3 swimming carnival to japnese school, Saturday was another crazy day, there was P1 orientation, Arts day rehersal, CCA record entry, indian wedding and...... CHONG PANG NASI LEMAEK... SO NICE.. It was like tasting heaven.. The food tasted so FRESH! hahaha.. Sunday was JYC meeting day, "shopping for Arts day" day and Rupen came to help me make props... This week is another crazy week
Today is Arts day, tomorrow is CCA report and Birdpark Day, Wednesday is Hydrophonics day, Thursday seems ok... Friday is Prize presentation day and JYC day one.. the weekend would be burnt for JYC... WHoopIeee.. there goes another week.....
Posted by jasmine at 4:14 PM