Monday, October 23, 2006
Its been a long long time since I blogged. (to me 10 days is a long time)
So much happened over the past 2 weeks. Somethings happen during the two weeks I would love to remember
eg. Zoo trip, Joon and Joyce wedding etc.
But there are some I would rather choose to forget. (I'm not going into specifics)
On a lighter note, I will have a new addition to my bear family soon. Before his arrival, I have already thought of a name for him... Rupert ( No it was not inspired by my Bf's name or the name of the bear in Family guy) I just think the name Rupert is soooo MACHO n SWEET. Its time my bears start sounding more manly... hahaha* Here are their names so far... (all of them bought by rupen)

1) Precious
2) Hamster boy
3) Share bear
4) Polite Panda
5) Perfect Panda
6) Winston (Latest)
I would like to wish all my friends Selamat Hari Raya and Happy Deepavali!
Here are some photos from the past 2 week.. (love the n73)

Our 2nd year together

Uncle Rupen. (No that is not our kid.. Its my niece, she cant get enough of him)

BS at the airport

Sasha the Big Big BABY

Someone forgot to eat medication...

See what I mean

Happy Deepavali

Our Crocs...

Church Anniversary...
Posted by jasmine at 3:57 PM