Sunday, October 08, 2006
I had busy weekend end. I am now at a point where I ask myself this question:" Is he my bf or my fiance?" DON'T FRET Jasmine is not getting married as yet.... Jasmine doesn't have a giant blink blink as an engagment ring yet.. It just somethings that have happened that made me wonder...
Anyway on a heavier note, I would like to write a short paragraph to some one very close to my heart. I dont I am not good with word so I decided to tell you this in writing.. (or blogging in this case)
Darling,
I dont want to say anything remotely cheesy or stupid now.. But all I can think of is " I know how you feel"... Trust me I do... I have been through this twice in my life.. I know right now you are just a mix of emotions, I was too when it happened.. I regreted, I got angry, I cried and I yelled. Suddenly, everything that happened today was like something that happened to me last year, the only difference was that I am watching it and not in it. The emotions are very raw. And I know right now part of you is hurting but in months or even years to come you will heal. Time do heal all wounds. Time will take the pain away and in time you will understand what has happened. God has a reason for things happening and right now is no better example. I learnt something through those experiences. Things like this happen not to break you but to build you up. In time you will see that you have become stronger person. In time to come, what you went through may happen to someone around you and you will know how to give the person all the comfort and strength that he/she need. Darling, I pray that God will be by youf everyday. God will strengthen you and God will watch over you. I pray that your family will be given the strength they need to go through everything. I pray that God will send people who would help you family in this time . Most of all I pray that God will bless you. Darling, I love you and no matter what I would always be there for you.
Love
Jas
Posted by jasmine at 9:53 PM