Tuesday, October 31, 2006
:D Its me.. I think its true, the blogs are just about me me me... Anyway I have a few things to thank God for.
1) My increment
2) JYC. Suddenly it seems like we are going to end before hand* ... Which is a good thing
3) The KL trip this week. 2 more days to go.It would really be a trip where I experience sleeping by myself in foreign land.
Well, I have my fear about this. No matter how much I say I love the idea of being alone I am scared. I have never been alone in a foregin country with such great respondsibility. I hope the JYC meeting runs well. I will take alot of photos back. Although I am only going for 2 days, it feels like I am going for eternity.. I will miss Fudgie boy!... :( haha I will miss my hammies too...
I am bringing my teddies with me. Winston, rupert, share bear and maybe hamster boy. Not too keen on taking him cos he is expensive bear. I already have in mind what I would be doing at the hotel. Soaking in the large bath tube all by myself until my skin wrinkle... HAHA*
Posted by jasmine at 10:08 AM