Monday, September 04, 2006
What a way to start my week. I read a friend's blog and I felt down. Ok this down feeling is not going to eat into me just yet.
In all honesty I have to say this, This december holidays are going to suck big time. Its 3 month away yet I am dreading it with everything in me . I am not loooking forward to it, I dont want it to come and at times I wish January wil come before decemeber.
Never have I dreaded the year end so much. I guess its a built up. My office will be empty come dec, no one to keep me company. Rupen would be away for 2 long weeks which include Xmas day. I hope nothing else horrid would hit me. I mean its already so sucky the way it is. Can anything else worst happen?
I quote a friend" Birthdays and CHristmas are the most important time in a year" I so agree with her. My b'day this yr sucked. I spent it in sch. Met a grumpy boy for supper at Macs. Nothing more. No presents,( just from my mummy( better than nothing), no hugs, no friends ( that was before I met the babes and clowns).
I guess this is how things would be this year for me . A sucky bday and an even more sucky xmas.
Maybe this would mean my 21st next yr would be better... I really hope. Anyway it doesnt make any difference cos things have already happend and are bond to happen.
Posted by jasmine at 11:18 AM