Saturday, September 30, 2006
Topic of the day: HANTU...
Sigh what a thing to talk about on a lazy Saturday. Before I start ranting on this topic, I would like to start by saying what a HECTIC week I had. As it is, this is my first job and I am trying my best to do the best I can at it. I made mistakes along the way and I feel bad about it. Nazreen told me it a learning experience. I thank God that I have such good supportive people around me.
Children's day was this week and boy was I running around like a mad chicken. There was a hantu incident in school. It got me spooked. Seriously, I do not believe in GHOST and the stuff the teachers tell me but after last friday, I am a believer. Its like the freakest thing ever la !
There was a performance on Friday for the kiddos. So as usual, the SOP for this sort of thing is technical check before the performace. I did 2 technical checks with all the song and it was OK !!! So the concert commence. I was the only one using the system. There was a teacher sitting there too. So the show went on. The first 2 act was ok. Then on the 3rd act the music just vanished! Ok so I thought it was a technical glitch. I checked the system while nazreen rara the crowd. It took us 10 mins and finally the TA saw why. Some one muted the system and on top of that the wire was put into the wrong hole.(sounds crude but you know what I mean la)
So logically the muting part could have been done by mistake or the slip of a button, but I cant see how that could happen cause the music where playing concurrently. And who would sabotage themselves? WHO WHO WHO? damn I am freaked.
I had an "interesting" day in MDIS.
Posted by jasmine at 11:39 AM