Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Topic of the day : DEATHWhat a morbid topic to talk about, but I'll talk about it anyway. Steve Irwin died yesterday, along with a few hundred people all over the world. If one person died in every country there is in the world there would be 194 people dead today. Then again it is not possible that only one person died. Take United States for example. I doubt there would be one dead person per day. I think there would be at least 30. The mob hits, the rapes, the accidents, natural deaths... and the list goes on. Steve Irwin was just the popular person who died. Its not everyday that a popular person dies. So if you know someone died today, let just say he/she maybe talking to Steve Irwin now at heaven's gate.
Still on the gustly topic of death, I have to add. I had this dream about losing someone I love to heart failure. Haha* It was freaky. I always tell myself that what I dream about at night is normally a result of the conversations I have in the day or the thoughts I had in the day. However, yesterday, I came no where close to thinking about heart attacks or death. So I just its just one of my inner fears poping up and scaring the hell out of me so that I would not be able to sleep.
Just for the record here is the entire list of countries ( its not very reader friendly.):(A) Afghanistan (Kabul) (AS) Albania (Tirane) (EU)Algeria (Algers) (AF)Andorra (Andorra la Vella) (EU)Angola (Luanda) (AF)Antigua and Barbuda (St. John's) (NA)Argentina (Buenos Aires) (SA)Armenia (Yerevan) (EU)Australia (Canberra) (AU)Austria (Vienna) (EU)Azerbaijan (Baku) (AS)(B) Bahamas (Nassau) (NA)Bahrain (Manama) (AS)Bangladesh (Dhaka) (AS)Barbados (Bridgetown) (NA)Belarus (Minsk) (EU)Belgium (Brussels) (EU)Belize (Belmopan) (NA)Benin (Port-Novo) (AF)Bhutan (Thimphu) (AS)Bolivia (Sucre) (SA)Bosnia and Herzegovina (Sarajevo) (EU)Botswana (Gaborone) (AF)Brazil (Brasilia) (SA)Brunei (Bander Seri Begawan) (AS)Bulgaria (Sofia) (EU)Burkina Faso (Ouagadougou) (AF)Burma/Myanmar (Yangon) (AS)Burundi (Bujumbura) (AF)(C) Cambodia (Phnom Penh) (AS)Cameroon (Yaounde) (AF)Canada (Ottawa) (NA)Cape Verde (Praia) (EU - Portugal)Central African Republic (Bangui) (AF)Chad (N'Djamena) (AF)Chile (Santiago) (SA)China (Beijing) (AS)Colombia (Bogota) (SA)Comoros (Moroni) (AF)Congo (Brazzaville) (AF)Congo, Democratic Republic of (Kinshasa) (AF)Costa Rica (San Jose) (NA)Cote d'Ivoire/Ivory Coast (Yamoussoukro) (AF)Croatia (Zagreb) (EU)Cuba (Havana) (NA)Cyprus (Nicosia) (AS) and/or (EU)Czech Republic (Prague) (EU)(D) Denmark (Copenhagen) (EU)Djibouti (Djibouti) (AF)Dominica (Roseau) (NA)Dominican Republic (Santo Domingo) (NA)(E) East Timor (Dili) (AS)Ecuador (Quito) (SA)Egypt (Cairo) (AF)El Salvador (San Salvador) (NA)Equatorial Guinea (Malabo) (AF)Eritrea (Asmara) (AF)Estonia (Tallinn) (EU)Ethiopia (Addis Ababa) (AF)(F) Fiji (Suva) (AU - Oceania)Finland (Helsinki) (EU)France (Paris) (EU)(G) Gabon (Liberville) (AF)Gambia (Banjul) (AF)Georgia (Tbilisi) (EU)Germany (Berlin) (EU)Ghana (Accra) (AF)Greece (Athens) (EU)Grenada (St. George's) (NA)Guatemala (Guatemala City) (NA)Guinea (Conakry) (AF)Guinea-Bissau (Bissau) (AF)Guyana (Georgetown) (SA)(H) Haiti (Port-au-Prince) (NA)Honduras (Tegucigalpa) (NA)Hungary (Budapest) (EU)(I) Iceland (Reykjavik) (EU)India (New Delhi) (AS)Indonesia (Jakarta) (AS)Iran (Tehran) (AS)Iraq (Baghdad) (AS)Ireland (Dublin) (EU)Israel (Jerusalem) (AS)Italy (Rome) (EU)(J) Jamaica (Kingston) (NA)Japan (Tokyo) (AS)Jordan (Amman) (AS)(K) Kazakstan (Astana) (AS)Kenya (Nairobi) (AF)Kiribati (Bairiki) (AU - Oceania)Korea, North (Pyongyang) (AS)Korea, South (Seoul) (AS)Kuwait (Kuwait City) (AS)Kyrgyzstan (Bishkek) (AS)(L) Laos (Vientiane) (AS)Latvia (Riga) (EU)Lebanon (Beirut) (AS)Lesotho (Maseru) (AF)Liberia (Monrovia) (AF)Libya (Tripoli) (AF)Liechtenstein (Vaduz) (EU)Lithuania (Vilnius) (EU)Luxembourg (Luxembourg) (EU)
(M) Macedonia (Skopje) (EU)Madagascar (Antananarivo) (AF)Malawi (Lilongwe) (AF)Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) (AS)Maldives (Male) (AS)Mali (Bamako) (AF)Malta (Valletta) (EU)Marshall Islands (Majuro) (AU - Oceania)Mauritania (Nouakchott) (AF)Mauritius (Port Louis) (AF)Mexico (Mexico City) (NA)Micronesia (Palikir) (AU - Oceania)Moldova (Chisinau) (EU)Monaco (Monaco) (EU)Mongolia (Ulan Bator) (AS)Montenegro (Podgorica) (EU)Morocco (Rabat) (AF) (including Western Sahara)Mozambique (Maputo) (AF)(N) Namibia (Windhoek) (AF)Nauru (no official capital) (AU - Oceania)Nepal (Kathmandu) (AS)Netherlands (Amsterdam, The Hague) (EU)New Zealand (Wellington) (AU)Nicaragua (Managua) (NA)Niger (Niamey) (AF)Nigeria (Abuja) (AF)Norway (Oslo) (EU)(O) Oman (Muscat) (AS) (P) Pakistan (Islamabad) (AS)Palau (Koror) (AU - Oceania)Panama (Panama City) (NA)Papua New Guinea (Port Moresby) (AU)Paraguay (Asuncion) (SA)Peru (Lima) (SA)Philippines (Manila) (AS)Poland (Warsaw) (EU)Portugal (Lisbon) (EU)(Q) Qatar (Doha) (AS) (R) Romania (Bucharest) (EU)Russian Federation (Moscow) (AS) Rwanda (Kigali) (AF)(S) Saint Kitts and Nevis (Basseterre) (NA)Saint Lucia (Castries) (NA)Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (Kingstown) (NA)Samoa (Apia) (AU - Oceania)San Marino (San Marino) (EU)Sao Tome and Principe (Sao Tome) (AF)Saudi Arabia (Riyadh) (AS)Senegal (Dakar) (AF)Serbia (Belgrade) (EU)Seychelles (Victoria) (AF)Sierra Leone (Freetown) (AF)Singapore (Singapore City) (AS)Slovakia (Bratislava) (EU)Slovenia (Ljubljana) (EU)Solomon Islands (Honiara) (AU - Oceania)Somalia (Mogadishu) (AF)South Africa (Pretoria, Cape Town, Bloemfontein) (AF)Spain (Madrid) (EU)Sri Lanka (Colombo) (AS)Sudan (Khartoum) (AF)Suriname (Paramaribo) (SA)Swaziland (Mbabane) (AF)Sweden (Stockholm) (EU)Switzerland (Bern) (EU)Syria (Damascus) (AS)(T) Tajikistan (Dushanbe) (AS)Tanzania (Dodoma) (AF)Thailand (Bangkok) (AS)Togo (Lome) (AF)Tonga (Nuku'alofa) (AU - Oceania)Trinidad and Tobago (Port-of-Spain) (NA)Tunisia (Tunis) (AF)Turkey (Ankara) (AS) & (EU)Turkmenistan (Ashgabat) (AS)Tuvalu (Funafuti) (AU - Oceania)(U) Uganda (Kampala) (AF)Ukraine (Kiev) (EU)United Arab Emirates (Abu Dhabi) (AS)United Kingdom (London) (EU)United States (Washington D.C.) (NA)Uruguay (Montevideo) (SA)Uzbekistan (Tashkent) (AS)(V) Vanuatu (Port-Vila) (AU - Oceania)Vatican City (na) (EU)Venezuela (Caracas) (SA)Vietnam (Hanoi) (AS)(Y) Yemen (Sana) (AS)(Z) Zambia (Lusaka) (AF)Zimbabwe (Harare) (AF)
Posted by jasmine at 4:25 PM