Thursday, September 07, 2006
Q U I R K S
Everyone has them. I have a colleague who is so OCD that her money has to be arranged in order and when she does stuff it has to be straight, literally straight. I did some packing with her and she had to make sure all her items faced a certain angle. I have heard of people who don't touch things a certain colour or of people who has to make sure everything is in order. Right now I am not going to talk about the quirks of others. I am going to talk about ME ! My Quirks.
In the office or any public place of that matter
The chair has to be pushed in no matter what.
The door cannot slam behind me ( it pisses me off)
Everything on my table has to be of a certain theme ( right not its toys)
Stationery has to come in a set. If one item of the set is missing, I will discard of the entire set.
My personal items have to match. Ie. My Hp is white, so the pouch is white, the sling is pink and the cleaner is white. My personal stuff pouch is white and my wallet is brown ( don't they all match)
Eating Quirks
No wet slimy food. E.g Tomatoes, rice with gravy
No trays on the table ( cant stand it)
Food has to be arraged in a certain order. I wil turn my plate until I get that order
chili cannot touch the food ( it was to be put separately) Eg. if I eat Nazi lemak, the chili has to be left in a corner, I cannot pour it all over my food
I need straws
Bowls and plates have to a be arranged properly
I will NEVER, use the same spoon to eat Sweet and Savory things. Eg. If I have eated noodles with this fork, I will take a new one to eat the Cake.
I eat one thing at a time. Eg. If I have rice on my plate, I will eat all that first, then slowly eat the ingredients. ( This habit irritated Rupen cos he says the ingredients are worth more than rice)
I dont like wet food and dry food to mix. Eg. My soggy veggie will be in a corner far away from my fried chicken wings
I always eat my fav. food last
Other Quirks
Everything must come in a set. Thats why I always make sure when I turn something from the machine or when I buy something its would be an affordable collection
Almost every toy in my room is a bear
I will never wear the same earring over consecutive days.
If any one bangle is missing for the set, I will throw it away
I arrange my bangles in a pattern when I wear them.
My bangles have to be in even numbers
So after reading this long list, do you think I am a control freak ? Do I have a serious case of OCD ?
Posted by jasmine at 8:15 AM