Tuesday, September 26, 2006

I came into your life on the 25th of Dec 2005. Its almost a year and I sit by your bed side everyday. You tell me things and tell me how your day has been. I want to tell you that its ok, I am there for you but no matter how much I want to say how much I care, no sound seem to come out. I have seen you cry, I have seen you laugh. I am seen you in almost every funny and weird moments in your room. I've seen you jumping around and singing like a clown. I've met the people who you love. I have seen everyone who came into your room. I really want to hug them. I love it when you cuddle me to bed. I love it when you hold me in your arm and wobble me. I just want you to remember that no matter how tired you are, how sad you are or how happy you are, I am waiting for you every night at your bed for you to lie down and cuddle me to sleep. I am your friend and will be your comfort in your times of need.

Love,
Precious Bear.

Posted by jasmine at 7:06 PM