Friday, September 22, 2006
I am so exhausted. Sometimes I find it very hard to act happy. To the people around I am always happy, always running around trying to make people laugh. I am so exhausted today. Exhausted from the running around, the work I have to do and now myself. I dont handle stress well that I know full well. I have a pile of work to complete and I have not done it. I am suppose to settle some KL trip and I am suppose to enter a whole pile of things into the EWSSS system.
Nazreen told me she things I have a very good work attitude. Its like no matter how much work I have I always just do it without complain. Can I be entitled to complain about today (just once please?) I dont feel pressured or overworked. I am just tired of always trying to look happy or pretend to be happy. No matter how emotional tired I am, some how I tell myself I must not let other people see it. So here I am the "happy-go-lucky" girl who plays a fool. Sometimes at work, I wish someone could make me laugh instead. Be the one the entertain me. Can you be the one ?
Posted by jasmine at 7:44 PM