Saturday, September 02, 2006
I am feeling quite stoned now. I told my mummy I would be spending my sunday night away from my comfy bed. Haha*
Its weird not having anything to do. Somehow when I dont go to work I feel so lost. OK I admit, I love my job more than anything else now. I love my colleauges and my bunnies. I have decided NIE is the way for me. Its just when. I'm caught in this dilema now of should I go on to get my Degree or go to NIE next yr. (SigH*) I wonder how. I did alittle planning yesterday and it seems like I would only be able to be a Drama teacher in 5 yrs if all goes well. That seems like a bloody long time. 1 Yr seems like a bloody long time to me already ! I am feeling old. I feel old for someone my age. Maybe its cause I hang around Older ppl. But Older ppl are more fun.
I did an imaginary guest list for my 21st b'day and guess what.. Besides some ppl from church, everyone else there would be OLDER ! seriously OLDER. Its freaky. I think my 21st b'day party will look like a seniors club.
I dont know if there is a problem with me or am I growing up too fast. I realise that the people who I am close to, only 2 are my age. Out of the 2 that is my age, one is older than me by a matter of months. The rest of them... well lets just say some of them are old enough to be my parents. Don seah always says he is old enough to be my father and Nazreen is old enough to be my older sister ( her bro is one yr my junior!) But why do I have so much fun with older ppl? Thinking abt it, all of my ex are at least 2 yrs older than me with the expection of one of them. My now bf is 4 yrs my senior !!! I mean seriously, why do I like old ppl so much? Is there a problem with me ? Am I aging faster than I should?
Posted by jasmine at 11:09 AM