Saturday, August 05, 2006

O Gus is in my house today. One O Gu is sick. He has brown puffy eyes and scaly feet. I hope the sick O gu dont die. I will be very sad if it did.

I manage to accomplish 3 chapters for advertising today. I am going to the park to study again later.

I was talking to my Neighbour Kelvin today. He also shared the same sentiments as me.Life is quite weird if we dont go to work haha*

I am very tempted to try for airlines again next year but I some how feel that if I ever do get into the airlines my studies will go to waste. I want to do journalism not some person on a plane who say "Coffee or Tea Sir/Mdm" I want something with a challenge.

I am very discouraged by my assignment result. I really am. Now I have to put it behind me and study for my papers.

Thanks guys for your concern.

Posted by jasmine at 4:20 PM