Tuesday, August 08, 2006
I've not been having a super day so far. My day was just OK. I spend the day at sentosa yesterday and than today was spend working for games day. I am studying for my exams now. It seems like this round my papers are being a greater challenge for me. First it was some personal problems last weekend, then the mad rush for the national day prep for school and now I am sick. It is like a bulid up of shit and I feel constipated. Now "constipation" has lead me to "piles". In simple english, my emotional status has led to me falling ill. No one in particular has made me ill. Its just a bulid up of stress and unhappiness.
I must say the past week has been nice, but I am still skeptical. I do agree with one of my friend's logic of once bitten twice shy but if it can happen once would it happen again. Unanswered questions. Victor said he prays that I will get the answers to my unanswered questions. Thanks.
My throat is killing me. I have been getting bunny eyes for the past few days. When I say bunny eyes I mean red eyes, the sticky sort. Its not nice. Uncomfortable.
I think I should rest soon. I complete about 4 chapters for my EM paper. 2 more to go. I am going to screw a few chapters.
Hey Jeremy Smith, enjoy your time in Malaysia with your Bike
Hey Kate, Damon, Grace, Ash, Marilyn and Jeevan... Study hard K :D
Love you all !
Posted by jasmine at 9:25 PM