Friday, August 04, 2006
I'm home today. Its a refreshing change. I have to study for my papers. Its 11.ooam. I still have not started. I'm procastinating again. It feels weird not working. I miss my colleauges. (surprising!) I miss Nareen, Don Jade Seah, Whore Huda, Amutha Sexy Pants, Evelyn "pui-pui", O gu feng ee, HOD Lee Cher, Neighbour Kelvin, Su fen rabbit teacher and the once a hottie Balaji.. I miss making fun at the once hottie and sitting on his table, laughing at one of the teacher's accent, bitching with Naz and carrying my froggy n laughing at students.
Haha* I hope O gu is ok today.. I mean my 5 O-gu not my colleauge. Haha* I hope the O gu teaceher will feed the O gus today.
Haha* I seem to have became so in love with work that during weekends I look forward to monday :P
Posted by jasmine at 10:03 AM