Thursday, August 03, 2006

i miss my froggy. I left my froggy prince on my office table today. I didnt bring him home. I hope I would be able to study. I had enough shit this past few days. I wish I could just drink and smoke my life away like everyone else in this hell hole. It would mean i can forget my problems, my exams and my family.

Y cant I be that irrespondsible. Y can't I just be a bum and make myself happy at the expense of everyone else.

I am so stressed. As much as I dont want to admit it, I am so stressed. Exams, National Day is coming, my sickening personal life is not any better. Everything sucks. FUcK the world.. Fuck LIfe... I hate everyone, especially you who have made my life miserable.. Why do ppl go fucking ard with my emotions before my exams... seriously.. WHY.. Leave me alone... Go away.. shut up voices in my head... can you fucking shut up.... i want to stop fighting with myself....

This is the rants of a very stressed up person..

Posted by jasmine at 9:50 PM