Sunday, August 06, 2006
Happy Birthday to 2 of my people in Lilipad land...The Froggy Princess sends her love...
1) Kate
2) VictorEsp for Kate: Happy XXth B'day. Better not disclose your age.. :P May all your wishes come true... Ps. what happen to our 1/2 hr study alerts.. FaiL hahaha*
Esp for Victor Happy 21st B'day. I doubt you will read my blog cos you don't have the add.. BWHAHAHAHa* I'll join you next yr
Here is sending out some love to a few people..Grace sweet heart. thanks ..
Nazreen thanks for being so nice to me in TPS.. yes when the time is right butch teacher will kana from us ! bwhahaha*
Sufen: thanks for letting me bring O Gu home.. They are such darlings..
Froggy Prince: I see the evolving process. I really dont know what to say to you. I know you are doing your best. And I love you for that. Thanks for being such a gentleman this few days.
Posted by jasmine at 6:02 PM