Friday, July 14, 2006

I am suffering from a rare but really sad disease. Chicken wing overdose.

For those who know me, you guys should know my chicken wing eat capacity- endless. I can consume chicken wings after chicken wings and not stop. I have eaten 20 in a meal, just one meal, before.

I think I am getting old. My body is failing me. I had 4 wings and 3 drumlets on wednesday night, 3 drumlets on thursday afternoon and 3 wings and 2 drumlets last night. I dont know why but my tummy has been feeling funny ever since. I was already getting the queasy feeling on thursday morning, but greedy me ate alot of thursday's dinner. I even had 2 bowls of rice with sambal! I eat alot :( . Not good, considering that my output of energy dont match my intake. I'll get fat. I think my daddy is being racist here, he says that if I dont put on weight I cant wear a sari, it would just fall off me.

I have not eaten much today. The usual la, a fish burger in the morning, a prawn flitter and spring roll for lunch and a tibits along the way. My daddy says my eating habits are like those of kids. He says kids like sweet stuff and dry food. I object! I do take soupy stuff. I take cream of chicken soup or chicken wing stew! (only these 2) yes I am a fussy eater. And thanks to someone .. i'm now a bambi meat lover. :(

Posted by jasmine at 2:20 PM