Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I am not in a good mood now. The rabbits in school were attacked today. I am not tolerant of animal abuse. Besides that, I have to let something out.

I cancelled my plans for you today. Was suppose to meet a friend for dinner. I told my friend no cos I tot we could do something tonight. Then u tell me you are not free . Nvm abt it ( I try not to bother).

Am I asking for too much. I work. U work too. I would like to spend time with you like we use to before. Before I started working. Before I knew the meaning of the word busy. I hardly have time for myself yet I am willing to give it to you.

Ok so its my fault this time. I didnt tell you that I wanted to spend tonight together. I guess it is.
I dont like doing self reflection. I really dont. Why is it when I am feeling pissed off I hate everything in the world.

No you didnt piss me off that much. Just a little. I am some how used to it. Emmune to it. I dont have expectations of you. I dont want any. Cos I have been disappointed way too many times. I am still waiting for you to do something that you have told me you would do. I dont know why I am still being so patient. But I'll wait. I dont know how long more can I tolerate. I see it mocking me every time.You can spend money on something that makes you happy. I am fine with that. But have you ever thought about spending money on making me happy?I never ask from you much. I never do. So now you don't. You don't anymore. I like surprises. But it seems like the surprises you have been givng me only hurt.

Dont ask me abt it, i wouldn't say. You should know it yourself. After all its you who said that you would make the changes from day one.

You dont realise it.
But I do.
And it hurts.

Posted by jasmine at 4:06 PM