Monday, July 10, 2006
Dear "Fudgie Boy",
In light of all the things happening in my life, I want to say I love you. I was looking around my workplace and blog surfing and suddenly I felt this urge to tell you I love you. I've not been exactly the nicest person to you, at time even vicious. Sometimes when I look back to when things started I feel so happy. I was reading some of your messages I saved last night. I couldnt help but cry. Y cry? Cos I was so touched. I was touched by how much you care for me. I doubt I would ever find any other person who would love me like you do. I know its very mushy and stuff, but I guess if I dont say it now I would forget to tell you this. You are the bestest thing that have happened to me.
Love always,
Your "Precious bear"
Jasmine has been finding it harder and harder to rest these few days.
I have alot of things on my mind. Now that Nattie has gone back, I'm really really sad. I didnt expect 2 weeks to just end like this. Sigh* I'm getting all emo and stuff cos lately I'm feeling alot. I kinda think I need emotional support somewhere. I am like a zombie now. Try not being able to sleep properly for 4 nights. it doesnt help that I have not started on my projects. Oh well... I guess things have to go down before it can go up...
Posted by jasmine at 9:38 AM