Thursday, June 01, 2006

Jasmine has not blogged in the longest time ever!

Haha* I thought my readers would get bored of my everyday life, since my everyday life is nothing more than late mornings and kids central. Here are something that have happened:

1) Jasmine is Hired
2) Jasmine is going Johor with a group of total strangers tomorrow
3) Jasmine gave her baby hamsters all away!
4) Jasmine has been working at the student care for the past few days

Well, I am happy I got hired at last. But I am scared. I have so many training to attend. I am afriad I cannot cope with everything. I have a training trip with a big group of strangers tomorrow. I dont know what to expect. Kinda apprehensive about it.

Anyway I am sure I will blog more when I return :P

Posted by jasmine at 8:51 AM