Sunday, June 25, 2006

Jasmine cant wait for her first pay cheque. Here are the list of items she has been eyeing for the longest time ever...


First on my list is a watch.. I wanted one but have not gotten one cos its was either too expensive or I found it no point cos I dont wear watches. But now that I have to work, I think I have not choice but to get one.. And if I want to get one, I should get a good one.

The next is this lacoste shoe. Have been eyeing it for the longest time too. Been thinking if I should get this of the le Couq Sporte shoes instead. But I already have one "chicken" shoe so now I should get a "crocodile".


Lastly I would like to get an authentic polo tee. Haven't gotten one yet. Haha* So now ppl all know the ones I own are cheap "reals" or given by rich people. Maybe I will go QUeens and get a retro tee instead of a polo tee or I will get nike and get my limited edition designer tee. That one was sooooo NICE..

Well, besides my shopping list, I will add on a few items for other too. I would pass $$ money to my parents, bring my family for dinner, treat my babes and clown and go manja my darling. Haha* looks like my pay is going to be finished within a week.. ":P

Posted by jasmine at 4:39 PM