Monday, June 26, 2006
Go ahead to submit your leave application.<-- Answer. ( Does this answer my FUCKING QUESTION?) Genius....-----Original Message-----
From: "Jasmine Lim"<
jas_lishi@hotmail.com>
Sent: 24-Jun-06 10:07:34 AMTo: "xxx
@000.com.sg"<
xxx@000.com.sg>
Cc:
xxxx@000com.sg"<
xxxxl@000com.sg>,"
xxxxx@000.com.sg"<
xxxxx@000com.sg>
Subject: Examination Leave
Hi,
I was reading through the Admin Kit and I have a question withe regards to examination leave."CCPEs shall be granted full pay examination leave to enable them to sit forexaminations held during working hours for courses that are approved by thecompany."I would like to know what is a course that is approved by the company. I am taking my advance dip in Mass Comm with MDIS. My exams are in August and I want to apply for leave early.
Would apprieciate if you can get back to me asap about this so I know if i should apply it as annual leave or paid exmination leave. <-- QUESTIONThanks
Jasmine
Posted by jasmine at 10:27 AM