Sunday, May 14, 2006

Topic of the Day: HOUSING..

Yes, Its a typical PAP topic. Anyway I want to talk about housing today because I just attended a house warming.

Here's a question for you.. Would spend $400,000 on a 3 room condo with a mini pool or the same amount on a 5 room HDB flat?

I was shocked at the size of my aunty's condo today. It was so small. The living room is like half the size of mine. At first I thought my cousin's new house in Sengkang is extremely small. My cousins got married and got a 4 room flat in Sengkang. The living room was relatively small but the kitchen and rooms were huge. I thought their house was small compared to mine. But when I see my aunty's house.. WHAO! The size of her masterbedroom is exactly the size of mine!

I know its abit early for me to start thinking about housing but I think everyone should start some where. My mother says she has piority for the EC in tampines that is being building now, would be done by 2010... Haha, Maybe I can ask her to help me get one hahahaha*

Posted by jasmine at 6:13 PM